Collection Manager Feedback

@Okavango

Ah sorry, I didn’t bother updating that branch. The bug you mentioned was fixed a while ago.
I only meant for people to test the advanced RTO menu and see if adding a menu there would be helpful.

Yeah, or I could have it come up on click and hold.

Yeah, it isn’t very visible. Good idea.

@Dread

Thanks.

If only I could. But I can only set the size on popup. Maybe I’ll look into this on the C side after LayerCollection ids are in. There are actually a lot of problems/inconsistencies with popups that are being looked into by main blender devs (see https://developer.blender.org/T73565 for more info on this).

Sorry, not getting what you’re suggesting here. Sounds like it could turn out to be interesting though.

Pie menus aren’t exactly me :stuck_out_tongue: See my other addon: [Addon] Advanced UI Menus
I’m not familiar with speedflow companion, but maybe something with menus (Pie or otherwise) could get in. Specific proposals are more likely to get implemented than general stuff though :slight_smile: (and it depends on what blender will let me actually do).

Thanks. Yeah, I like stuff that just appears when you need it and doesn’t interrupt your workflow. :slight_smile:

1 Like