Well after 5 years of this sitting on the shelf, I think it’s finally time to blow the dust off of it - not to mention it’s been about 2 years since I did any modelling or materials. I know the base or vessel part of this had been kicking my butt
Quick render of progress;
Started working on replacing some of the place holder materials - I am so out of practice on this stuff
Well I did not get as much done this week And may have over done the copper color…
This weeks progress, getting tired of modelling the base and trashing it - so this is what it is for now, till I trash this one
This weeks progress (or lack of), tweaking materials, added a few details.Ortho veiw render
This weeks progress, tweaking materials, added a few details.Ortho veiw render
This weeks progress, a few more details, the Hamsters are starting to struggle with rendering it out as one layer.
Have not posted any updates due to little progress and a problem, I have reached the limit of my PC’s ram, have to come up with a solution soon, would like to get this finished so I can work on some other long put off projects.
I added some more details, but had to leave previous stuff out so I could render.
I am really fond of that album as well.