Hi blender community!
We are seeking an energetic and analytical junior artist with some python programming skills to help out the Synthesis AI team. This role is great for recent grads and current programmers / artists who are looking for their next challenge.
Remote is OK as long as there is a daily 3 hour overlap with Pacific US time.
Please reach out to [email protected]
The artist / programmer will be responsible for working with the sales and marketing teams to support graphical creation aspects of selling the Synthesis AI platform. The Synthesis AI artist / programmer will be responsible for estimating and creating Python and JSON configurations which output 3D images for production, under the guidance of sales and marketing. They will help develop proof of concept demonstrations, design, enhance and maintain standard production deliverables.
Why is this role important to Synthesis AI? We’re building cutting edge technology that is changing the way that AI is trained. Synthesis AI needs artist / programmer that can help our clients experience our 3D data!
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Support sales and marketing teams in demonstrating the Synthesis AI platform capabilities
- Generate high quality photorealistic 3D assets using our JSON API
- Configure custom demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Be able to report and resolve delays or potential issues
- Write small Python scripts to manipulate JSON configurations
- Update Jupyter Notebooks to display output 3D images and annotations
- Knowledge of 2D computer graphics tools like Photoshop or GIMP
- Ability to understand color, visual compositions and lighting
- Nice to have: some basic 3D graphics experience in Blender, 3ds max, Maya
- Nice to have: studies in computer animation, arts or the equivalent or 1+ year of professional industry experience
- Able to write Python scripts which manipulate JSON
- Experience with Linux and/or WSL
- Able to issue a Pull Request in GitHub