Removed for privacy reasons

removed for privacy reasons

Nice work. I don’t have any critiques. I wanted to make a comment because I know it can be discouraging when you work hard on a project and everone is silent. Keep up the good work. I think you are going in the right direction.

It’s hard to critique cartoons since they’re not necessarily supposed to look realistic, but the anatomy could definitely be improved. If you want you could send me the model and I’d define some tendons and muscles for her then bake a displacement map for you. Assuming she’s unwrapped.

Well in that case I think she might be cross eyed also the guy in your reference seems to have a pronounced brow ridge, yours lacks that, keep it up.

You´re right about the brow ridge. As far as Olga; in some reference she is crosseyed, in others she isn´t. I haven´t decided yet which way I´m going to go, just trying out different styles for now.

In post 9 there is a really emphasized, pronounced S Curve going on with her thigh and lower leg. Flowing curve to the ninth degree if you will. But, you are really getting this under control here. Very impressive IMHO. Really nicely done.