Render Button & Camera Manager For Blender 3+ [QUICK FIX 07/04/2022] - v0.3.9

Yes I saw some other discussion too, it is very clear now. Sad.

There are two downloads for the Render Button addon but I can’t find the download for the Camera Manager. Can it be readded? :slight_smile:

Its all in one, just called with &

1 Like

Wow, Thanks! I didn’t recognized that, haha :sweat_smile:
This addon really saved me a lot of sweat and pain today

Heollo. I’m in the same situation. Both in the same file, OK but after install the add-on I have not the tab function in viewport. The add-on functionalities don’ appears it. This add-on looks amazing but I can’t use it. Thank you very much.

Make shure you have the latest version installed (0.3.7)

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I was sure but there was a conflict between the old and the new version, I remove it, I install it and all OK, thank your very much. Regards.

I downloaded the file, but when I try to instal it (blender 2.91)… then I can install it… but the addon doesnt show up in the list of installed addons…so i can’t activate it …

Please advise what Im doing wrong?

edit: I know what I did wrong… I had to manually remove the previous version of the addon… problem solved!

1 more question though… is it possible to render a VIDEO or image sequence of the selected camera? When I press the ‘render this camera button’… it only renders 1 frame and I would like the entire camera sequence…thanks!

How did I missed this ginormica thread?! This addon is SUPERB!
Thank you for sharing it @Hokuss , even the sound and shut down (two forever separated addons in the community) now live in harmony.

Quick question: How possible is it to include a function that says “Render frame and copy to memory buffer”? I often times don’t need to see the image (and thus the 3d viewport changes) render completed. What speeds up the workflow is to press F12 for an image and have it INSTANTLY loaded (copied to) the RAM memory buffer so I can switch windows press CTRL+V and paste the most recent rendered image from Blender.

How possible could it be to implement such function?
Thanks!

Awesome addon, thanks <3

What happens if you use this addon, create multiple different sized cameras, then open that file in a copy of blender that lacks the addon and save it? Do the cameras lose their custom size information?

1 Like

Hello! Saving render passes for each camera only happens if markers are set?

Amazing addon! many thanks to you)

not sure if this is what you are looking for but there is a button that says “save custom resolution”. If you set your resolution as normal and then click this, it seems to render in the saved resolution

batch render normally works for me but in my current scene I get this error. Any ideas?

sorry, I just took the time to read the error and realised I’d changed the name of my Render Result node. Working fine now

Hello I have one question: I noticed that the custom resolution feature works if I switch camera in the panel but not if I do it in the outliner and, the core point of my post, not if camera is changed by bind-camera markers in the timeline. Is there some technical reason makes this impossible? Can it be added?
Sorry if it was already asked

Can we get an update for this addon?
When I press [ RENDER FRAME ] It forces the resolution to go back to 1920x1080 despite me constantly switching to 1080x1080.

do you save custom resolution before you start render ??

Oh. I did not save resolution.
That helps.