render not matching Texture view

Hello,

I know this has probably got to be simple but for some reason I can not master Materials and textures.

I would like to know why my render does not match The texture view. I would like the barrel to render as it appears in texture view (Left Side) Also kind of curious why the Yellow band renders correctly (right side) but does not show up in texture view (left side)

Views:

Texture / Render

Thank you for your help and advice.
nvasquez1623Crows Nest Animation 2 (Help).blend (788 KB)

You haven’t included any textures so we cannot see what you see.
I assume you want to use the object UVs to position your texture. In the texture settings you have set them to Generated coordinates instead of UV coordinates

Also kind of curious why the Yellow band renders correctly (right side) but does not show up in texture view (left side)
In the 3d view press N to show the properties panel. Under Shading change from Multitexture to GLSL

Oops, Try this one.

Attachments

Crows Nest Animation 2a (Help).blend (1.95 MB)

@ Richard Marklew Okay Thanks, Both of those suggestions worked thank you. I actually had it set to Generated and then I changed it to uv and it rendered fine. The glsl setting worked too. Thank you. So many things to remember all at once and it always seems to be the small stuff I miss. Many thanks!