Render won't complete

I am currently having the most frustrating problem. I make my tiles at 250 by 250 and on the 4th tile of a 3000 cycle render the render simply stops. It’s not like blender crashes or freezes, everything on blender continues working as normal i can move around a click tabs on blender, and I still get the lag on my computer that happens whenever I have a render. However, on the fourth cycle it just sort of stops, it says it’s still rendering but even after 9hrs nothing has changed. I have tried lowering samples and changing tile size, I even moved the entire project to a new file and tried again I have no idea what is going on, please can someone help??? (i want to post a .blend file but for some reason it won’t load when I go to manage attachments)

(i want to post a .blend file but for some reason it won’t load when I go to manage attachments)
Reduce size of file, use the compress option when saving the blend, upload to http://www.pasteall.org/blend/l or other file host site. Many options available to you