Following Andrew Price’s tutorial on creating a realistic looking earth, I came into this problem during rendering. At first, there was no problem with the renders and as I completed steps, all looked good. Then at some point, I started getting these blocks of what looks to be partially rendered image or pixelation.
I want to know what is happening here so that I can correct the issue and prevent it from occurring in the future. I wasn’t able to find an similar issue on here. Sorry if this is a repeat.
I’ve attached a couple of snapshots as examples, one with only the base object and one with all objects rendered. Plus, I have included the blend file is someone wants to check my work.
worldintro2.blend (1.2 MB)