Rendering ArchVIZ for a project in South Korea, a local artist will be preferred

Hi!

The assignment will be to texture and render 5-6 images, of one project. The modeling of the building and site will be done by this office, and is not expected of you, however we may ask the artist to add decorative non-essentials (such as plant material, some furnishings).
The project is architectural design proposal, at the preliminary phase. Clear conceptual and impressive images are important selling points for the presentation.
Images directly from rendering, in Blender Cycles, are a minimum, some post-processing will be considered, if necessary.

1. The project is about a mid-sized (7,000 square meters) public building on 10,000 (square meter) urban plot. Probably 3 exteriors and 2 interiors ā€¦ or the other way around - too early.
    I will try to give more information by replying to questions but I will not disclose many details, prior to you signing a confidentiality agreement, because of the nature of the design.
  2. We are a small architectural office. The link to our website, is in my profile.
  3. Previous experience and work sample (portfolio) is required.
    A list of previous cooperations or referrals will help, as a testament of your professionalism, because failure to complete as promised, would blow the project.
  4. The project will be developed, modeled in-house for the next four weeks. Every effort will be made to engage you earlier. Turn over to you, the artist will be on Monday, February 8 and the project is due in printed on Monday the 22, early afternoon. If we choose to abandon the project
    Progress images will be requested often during the interim.
  5. Fee to be discussed, in the order of 500 euros, or equivalent currency. 1/3 the fee will be paid when we turn the project over to the artist, immediately, at this point we expect the artist to commit and deliver. If we cancel, it will be before this point.
    The artist will deliver the images and the Blender file, including all data packed to be able to re-render the images at any time. This office is free to continue development of this project from these Blender files, without additional compensation to the artist (we do hope it does continue and then we also hope we may partner up again, if all goes well!)

The assignment will be to texture and render 5-6 images, of one project. The modeling of the building and site will be done by this office, and is not required, however we may ask the artist to add decorative non-essentials (such as plant material, some furnishings).
The project is architectural design proposal, at the preliminary phase. Clear conceptual and impressive images are important selling points for the presentation.
Images directly from rendering are a minimum, some post-processing will be considered, if necessary.

2 Likes

Hi csimeon, iā€™m interested in.
Please check out my portfolio on my website or artstation:
https://sickmind.i

Hi would love to have a call and discuss the project, find an agreement and start the work.
Thanks, Marco

1 Like