Rendering with multiple background movies

Hello,

For a school project I have to create a movie, using as advanced computer-technology to mix ‘real’ and ‘fake’ things together. I decided to do that using Blender. The hard part is that I have never used blender before, and now I have to learn it in less than 2 weeks. My idea was that one person shoots a soccerball, the ball transforms into a puck, and the second person shoots that one away. For this I masked the original ball and puck, and put the cam straight on the background movie - untill the ball gets out of screen, at that moment the cam moves to the next movie. For the next movie, the cam is again straight on the movie.

I added these background movies using the properties menu (background images).

The problem is that I have no idea how to render these background movies. I found a few tutorials on google, but none for multiple background movies and with a moving cam. Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks in forward!

I added these background movies using the properties menu (background images).

The problem is that I have no idea how to render these background movies.
The background images are used for modelling reference only, they are not there for rendering so they don’t.
You can add images to the world, you could use a plane with an image texture applied for the background, you could use the compositor and add your animation on top of an image, or do the same with the sequencer as you would with any other video editor.