Republica UI theme

still missing some parts, sorry a lot, but is quite consistent to start sharing :stuck_out_tongue: . Maybe after polishing it, I will share some updates

republica.xml (40.7 KB)republica.xml (40.7 KB)

6 Likes

This is really nice. Thank you for sharing.

EDIT:
I’ve been using this for a few hours now. I really love it. It’s a bit strange to get used to since many things are “greyed out,” I learned to appreciate the muted-ness, which allows me to focus on more important things. I highly recommend this theme if you’ve memorized most of your pie-menus and settings.

1 Like

loving it as well.

If I may make a suggestion. I have set mine to flip the selected color inner text and inner fill from the default. I think this is necessary because tools like automerge needs to let the user know that it’s activated.

1 Like

thank a lot for your feedback, appreciate it. I will check your recomendation. UI design is too much complex for to consider it finished only in a few days, so I consider it open to be polished in the next weeks/months :slight_smile:

the theme looks a little like a lighter version of [Theme] BaseCoat

maybe merging the best of both (though that’s kind of a preference thing) could help you polish this one.

love this theme. Much less visual noise, i look forward to future versions…

1 Like

New important changes affect this theme. Going much darker, removing the bright frames, and recover the emboss effect for the buttons. I’m happy with what I have, but still need to fix other menus.

3 Likes

Is the second link the updated theme? It looks different from what you are showing here. Not complaining - I love it. I think it was an awesome decision to make the view port match the surrounding frame color. It completely removes the distractions.

Yep, I forgot to upload. Indeed, I haven’t did because estil need to fix some parts. But, If you want try this one, and tell me if you see something incompleted.

republica.xml (40.7 KB)

Hi rhyging5 i love your theme & have made my own version i find your latest one to dark for my taste…

R 8.xml (42.5 KB)

looks great! I like how looks the outliner without the horitzontal marks. make it still more minimalist :slight_smile:

Yes thanks…youve inspired me to work on another minimal theme more medium grey for working in daylight…