Republica UI theme

custom-theme
(cartoon shaman) #1

still missing some parts, sorry a lot, but is quite consistent to start sharing :stuck_out_tongue: . Maybe after polishing it, I will share some updates

republica.xml (40.7 KB)republica.xml (40.7 KB)

5 Likes

(Nomo) #2

This is really nice. Thank you for sharing.

EDIT:
I’ve been using this for a few hours now. I really love it. It’s a bit strange to get used to since many things are “greyed out,” I learned to appreciate the muted-ness, which allows me to focus on more important things. I highly recommend this theme if you’ve memorized most of your pie-menus and settings.

1 Like

loving it as well.

0 Likes

(Nomo) #4

If I may make a suggestion. I have set mine to flip the selected color inner text and inner fill from the default. I think this is necessary because tools like automerge needs to let the user know that it’s activated.

1 Like

(cartoon shaman) #5

thank a lot for your feedback, appreciate it. I will check your recomendation. UI design is too much complex for to consider it finished only in a few days, so I consider it open to be polished in the next weeks/months :slight_smile:

0 Likes

the theme looks a little like a lighter version of [Theme] BaseCoat

maybe merging the best of both (though that’s kind of a preference thing) could help you polish this one.

0 Likes

(chickpea) #7

love this theme. Much less visual noise, i look forward to future versions…

1 Like