Request for proposal: 10 photorealistic archviz interiors

Hi, I’m working for a flooring company (Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, …), and I started a project to have our interior shots done in 3d instead of real photography. The floors that I’m visualising are based on production files, and we get really good results with Blender.
However, to maximize output, I would really like to put my attention towards the floors and let some external party design the interior. So to get the project on rails, I need a realistic estimate on how much an interior would cost. I already have good experience with chocofur scenes, but I would like to have exclusive interiors.

Specifications:

• European style interior (not just Scandinavian)
  • photorealistic
  • full 360degree view modelled
  • proper materials and lighting setup
  • Blender 2.8x
  • If furniture models or artwork is being used, we must be allowed to use them commercially
  • Cycles

So, what do you think? What would be a realistic cost for about 10 interiors in different styles (modern, classic, rustic, …)?

Typically Chinese renderers I’ve worked with charge $800 per view, and they tend to begin with a model provided to them by the architect. That’s about as cheap as you can get with reliable, professional services.
But that’s just a start. If you want a high-end result, you’d probably be wise to hire an experienced interior designer/team, and having them work with a renderer to produce the final images. Might not be a super-cheap way to go, but you don’t want to skimp on marketing materials if you intend to elevate your product above the run-of-the-mill competition.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your input. It’s indeed not super-cheap, but quality definitely trumps pricing. I wasn’t even aware that there are Chinese companies doing this. So it would be fair to say that a decent interior would be somewhere in the ballpark of 1500$

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct.
“Provided that they give you the assets ready”, it´s a good start point. I guess the cost will be guided for how complex is the room.
Are you going to be using EEVEE or Cycles?

The specs note Cycles.

Hello @koen.kemseke

I would like to assist you
PM sent

BR
Noah