Resilience Satelle | r.i.c.e

Hello guys!

Today I added a little more to the new house for the village.
The structure is already finished, now I just need to fix the details and place the utensils and objects that identify it!
Tomorrow I will finish some details and start to texture.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I started to texture the house and I hope to finish it tomorrow.
Then I will create the utensils and objects to decorate and identify it.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello Friends!
Today I would like to mention the most important window in any project, the marvelous “Outliner”.

On this window I spend most of my time… just looking to it… mostly doing nothing at all, just looking to it :yawning_face: …well, after a lot of looking I always find a way to organize things yet a bit clearer and in a way it speeds up our life :nerd_face: What a lovely window! I just love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::thinking: That, or this quarantine thing is simply taking the better out of me.

Anyway @Rute_Perdiz hadn’t time to post current progress on the latest house, so at least you can see how that is going :slight_smile:

Best regards
-Rogério-

1 Like

]

Hello guys!

Today I made some more advances in the decoration of the new house and, as you can see, it is a barn.
I place on some accessories and field life but they are not all yet.
Monday I’ll do the missing ones!

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished another house in the Moget’s village.
I added, since last time, a farm fork and a hoe, which were the objects that were missing to compose the barn.
Tomorrow I will start another object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Day one of primary animation has arrive :partying_face:

Hello Friends!
Today is a big day :smiley: after I don’t know how many days, weeks, months, years, centuries, the primary animation for Resilience Satelle begins!
Noam is in the set and he is all fired up!

I’m forced to make yet another mention to the excellent rigging work Juan Pablo Bouza made on the characters. He not only delivered the characters rigged but also made a simpler version of the characters that, in the conditions you see on the screenshot, runs Noam at solid 30FPS.

Until tomorrow!
-Rogério-

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I started another house for the village.
It is still in a very simple form, with only the most developed roofs.
Tomorrow it will be more developed.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the house completely modeled.
Tomorrow I will start with the textures and then start the props and utensils that will help to identify it better.
My husband says that just like this, as the house is, you can already understand what kind of house it will be, so I will leave the question to anyone who wants to guess.

What will it be? Can you guess? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello Friends!
Day two of animation :slight_smile:

I’ll show you the entire progress, so you can see how lousy everything looks at this point.
I’m mostly figuring out the timings now, nothing is complete, nothing is final… just plain old boring stuff :yawning_face:

:warning:CAUTION :warning:
The animation dailies may be a bit of a spoiler!
Although:

• I won’t ever show it to you from the camera perspective;
  • You wont ever see it rendered, only the workbench look;
  • You’ll only see it on my reference set and never on the real one.

It will be just like seeing Keanu Reeves filming Matrix 4 on the Chicago streets :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh! Yes! I’ve been working the entire day on it.
Until tomorrow!
-Rogério-

:warning: Production hat on! :warning:

Hello Friends!
I’ve been revising our Patreon campaign and made a substantial price reduction on all tiers.
There are no longer physical items available, only video on demand and digital download options now… but anyway it fells that this, and the new prices, better matches our reality anyway.
Deadlines and respective goals all dropped substantially too.

Now back to work! :construction_worker_man:
Until later
-Rogério-

Hello guys!

Today I finished the texturing of the house.
Tomorrow I will start making and placing the utensils and accessories that characterize it.
Still can’t guess what it will be?

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello Friends!

Day 3 of Noam animation and there is nothing to see here yet :yawning_face: …almost the same boring stuff from yesterday but a bit more outlined.

… if you hope to be impressed, then this video is not for you… you wont find a thing of that in here, yet :wink:
1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I started making the utensils to decorate the house I created.
There are still few, but tomorrow I hope that those who are small will all be ready.
Then I will start with the big ones.

With these tools can you guess what kind of house it will be?

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

One more day of animation :slight_smile: Not the entire day this time, but I still made a bit of progress:

Note:
Due the screen capture software, this is running slower than the real result.
It runs at 20 FPS wile recording and at 30 FPS without it.

Until tomorrow!
Stay safe!
-Rogério-

When you spend the Sunday at the office … :thinking: or is it our kitchen… some times I can’t tell… :roll_eyes: Well, I don’t fry an egg here since 2001, so it must definitely be the office :cowboy_hat_face:

Until tomorrow friends! Stay safe!

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I developed some more utensils to place in the new house that I made.
Gradually, it is gaining definition.

Can they already guess what it will be?

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello friends!
Today I bring you guys a :open_file_folder:TOP SECRET :file_folder: preview of one of the so called “Money Shots” :money_with_wings:
… It’s called that way because they are insanely expensive to make, but also are of high importance or have high impact on the viewer.

Have in mind 3 things:

• this will eventually have characters doing stuff;

• This is to be seen at 360º in stereo;

• It’s not that secret as it will be one of the trailer shots (partially at least) :stuck_out_tongue:

Ready!?
Up it goes:

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I’ve placed textures on the objects I made yesterday and developed some more utensils.
I decided to place in the house the ones I had already done to have a perception of spaces.
Soon everything will be done.

Have you guessed what it is?

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished some more utensils for the house and, I think that tomorrow everything will be finished.
Few objects are left to finish the decoration.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

4 Likes

I know what you thinking!
Your thinking on how!? How can you possibly make a bigger mess out of this cave?
Well… :thinking: somehow I just can. Today I add to it some roots :slight_smile:
Sadly enough now I have to find a way to hide them with the Special Effects.
… Oh! They were made with the grease pencil by the way :nerd_face:

Tomorrow, if the workload continues the same, I’ll continue on the Noam animation for scene 02.
Best regards
-Rogério-