Resilience Satelle | r.i.c.e

Hello Firends!
Here is current progress on the “Noam Unlocks the Door” action.

Still very W.I.P., we had some thunder around here and wasn’t able to do as much as I would like.
Tomorrow will be ready :slight_smile:

See you then!
Have a great day!
-Rogério-

Hey there!
…And Noam Unlocking the door is complete:

I had great fun on this one!
…towards the end of the video you can see the key constraints locking and unlocking as it travels from Bag -> Foot -> Mouth -> Door :slight_smile: I’ve mastered these constrains on a job that had dozens of dozens of these constraints happening on the animation… this shot compared with that work is like “constraints for beginners” :laughing:

Tomorrow comes the "Noam Painting" action, so stay tuned and don’t miss the next episode because we wont either :wink:

Edit:
Any issue with the animation don’t be a stranger! Lets fix it wile we can :slight_smile:
Animation speed is slower due the screen capturing software.

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I bring you another house that is almost complete. I just need two objects to complete it.
Now you can understand that it is a tavern :slight_smile:

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

4 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished the tavern. Only the bottles and the high stools were missing.
I started the outline of the new house, which will be on the side of the tavern, when it is placed on the scene.
I just shaped the roof yet.
Monday I will continue.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello friends!

Before moving the the “Noam Painting” Action, I realized that I needed to make some tests to certify that the mixing of actions on the NLA editor would work. I was mostly afraid of the high complexity of the skeletons… and :thinking: well, apart for the Door key constraints that become insane and a couple of fast turns it looks… bad… but promising/fixable :slight_smile:

Now, Noam main bone is constrained to a Curve and is what makes Noam walk forward and turn. All the Actions are loaded by the NLA and mixed adjusting the Blende In/Out values to the best arrangement possible… In the end we can add another action on top of everything to fix the issues… or at least try to.

I made this many times in the past, but never for such complicated turns and for so long :cowboy_hat_face: I’m on an adventure with this one.

Let’s get visual:

Important notes:
  • This is a work camera, not the final shot camera.
  • This is all very W.I.P. and only gives you glimpses of the final result.

I’m tired of fighting the NLA for today! :laughing:
See you guys on Monday! Have a great Sunday!
-Rogério-

1 Like

Hey there! Hope you guys hare having a great Sunday!
Many people have asked me how to pronounce Resilience Satelle :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Well… ear it straight from the horse’s mouth :sweat_smile:

Until tomorrow!
-Rogério

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I managed to further develop the new house I made. I detailed the roofs and windows that are on them and place the entrances.
Tomorrow I will continue more.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I continued the development of the new house I made for the village.
I made the balcony over the roof, place the wood on the walls of the house and made a piece of the fence.
The fence is not finished yet, but tomorrow it will be ready.
With all this, can you guess what kind of house it will be?

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

@Rute_Perdiz It looks awesome! Great work! :heart_eyes:

On the animation department things are moving and the “Noam Painting” action is finally all set up and ready to start:

…Although I’ve recently received work for clients and as such it may take a bit until I have more progress to show. Will get back a.s.a.p.
Best regards
-Rogério-

Hello guys!

Today I finished the fence around the house and started placing the boards on the porch. It will still take time because I have to touch up some of the boards to be right with the fence railing.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

5 Likes

You guys are incredible. The entire locked down world should have a chance to enjoy your project, whenever you complete it. I can smell the fresh bread. Back to being a little boy, I want to run up & steal an apple… :smile:

1 Like

eheheh thank you very much, I am happy to know that you are enjoying it. It was and is being done with all my heart and reading your feedback makes us more eager to continue. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

:blush:
You are incredible also! Thank you very much for such heartwarming comment!
By the way Moget will have a scene grabbing an apple from that shop hehe
Best regards

Hello guys!

Today I gave continuation to the new house that I am developing. I finished placing the boards and started now to detail the small house that is next to the main one.
Tomorrow I will try to finish.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

I’ve had a really great time going through the process from the beginning. I had to skip some tho😂. But finally reaching the end has inspired me in a lot of ways. I’m relatively new to Blender and this is one of the best stuffs I’ve come across so far.
Keep up the good work and I just can’t wait to see the finished product. :sunglasses:

Hello @Paul_Yeboah!
Welcome to our project! Going trough all this thread is a Quest by its own hehe! :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for your nice words! They filled our Energy and Magic bars… a true boost of energy! :cowboy_hat_face:

Any doubt you may have, please don’t hesitate to ask.
I too was relatively new to blender once and many members of this forum guided me to what I am today… Now I’m the old Blender dude, so it’s my turn to share the knowledge :wink:

1 Like

Hello!!

I am happy that our work can inspire other people, it is a sign that we are on a good path.
I can say that I learned from Rogério what I have done, he is a good teacher. You being new to Blender is possible to learn. I hope we can help whenever you need it.
Thank you very much for your appreciation.

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished modeling the small kiosk on the side of the main house.
All the details are finished. On Monday I will start to texture and then I will make the accessories to identify it.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

4 Likes

Wow :upside_down_face: :face_with_monocle: :astonished: Just WOW! Nice Job @Rute_Perdiz! :heart_eyes:

Hello Friends!
Something just prevents me of being happy with the Resilience Satelle logo, so this time I’ve ditched the Freestyle renderer lines and made everything in 3D.

:thinking: I’ll let it rest for a few days to see if it sinks or floats…

Have a great Sunday! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The 3d is awesome! :hugs:

1 Like