Resilience Satelle | r.i.c.e

Hello guys!

Today I finished the texturing of the house, added the lanterns and already put it in the scene. The windows and doors were reused from the previous house. I did not put many decorative ornaments because this house will not be a focal point in animation.
Tomorrow I will start in a new one.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

:warning: Production hat on :warning:

I’ve subscribed as a Steamworks partner and these seem to be the requirements to sell on Steam:

• For each game you want to sell you have to pay 100 USD in advance;
  • After you reach 1000 USD of income they will return to you the 100 USD
    …And that’s pretty much it.

So, all seems good :thinking: apparently no difficult to accomplish requirements… but I’m still reading all the documentation, so I don’t want to trow a party :partying_face: just yet …

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I started the base of another house for the village of Moget.
This house will be very simple but I will try to give it a touch that differentiates it from the others. Tomorrow I will make the various types of windows that compose it and will place some missing elements.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Today I’ve been making the contact foam, the foam that is visible when water hits on an obstacle:

I’ve attempted many things that I’ve seen on other places, like dynamic paint and such, but in the end we can’t use all the resources in a thing that it’s barely noticeable.
I’ve ended up figuring out a shader with procedural textures that when animated it just looks real nice:

3 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished the modeling of another house for the village. Only the chimney is missing, but I will do it tomorrow.
Today I made some simple but different windows, all made of wood and put an iron ornament on top of the tower of the house (designed by me).
Tomorrow I hope the house is completely finished.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished another village house. I added a round chimney and all the bars that support the roof, I almost forgot to put them.
Monday I will start a new house.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

I hope you had a good weekend.
Today I started a new house,only it base is made yet. It will be a tower with a porch all around (in wood).
Tomorrow I hope you can do more details.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello Friends,
The forum rules ( 3 consecutive posts ) didn’t allowed for @Rute_Perdiz to write today progress, as such, I’m posting it on her behalf:

"Hello guys!

Today the tower began to take shape !!
I started by placing the door and windows in the right place and then detailed the corners of the tower. The roof was more complicated, I made the top ornament and decided to put a stone detail at the ends to make the tower unique. Tomorrow I will start the porch.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz"

1 Like

i hope you dont let the silence discourage you, i eagerly check this thread daily for updates. :sunglasses:

yes, theres the “subscribe” button, but i find it much more thrilling to discover for myself :wink:

Hey @Daedalus_MDW, Hehe I feel that you are watching :cowboy_hat_face: there are a few daily views, so we know that people are giving this a look once in a wile.
I’m happy you’re enjoying the progress, this is the main purpose of all this and, if we had more time, we would show and explain much more.

I read every single update as well. Great stuff going on here!

1 Like

Thanks @Meshmonkey! :smiley:

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the modeled tower.
Tomorrow I will start texturing and then start a new object.
Today I put the porch floor, the support and the railing.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz