Resilience Satelle

Hello guys!

Today I started a new building.
It will be a fish shop.
I have only managed to detail the roofs but the basic structure will be as you see.
Monday, I will advance some more details.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Right! How do you do a material that makes 4 different objects look like hundreds of different objects :face_with_raised_eyebrow: …And those objects need to go from red to green in a smooth gradient :thinking: Ho and the objects are actually Empties, not real geometry.
…Well I don’t know how you would do it (surely in an easier way than me) but I made it happen :grinning:

All these objects have only one material. There’s actually only the 4 objects mentioned yesterday, all of them are duplicates.
I’ve also been improving the cave, so it becomes safe to film from the towns and the cave feels like one.

Of course that this in render mode without baking the Global illumination is not perfect, but it’s not bad either:

See you on Monday! Have a great Sunday!
-Rogério-

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I went a little further in the house that will be the fish shop of the village.
I’ve already placed all the basic details in the house, now it’s just lacking the accessories that will define it as a fish shop.
Tomorrow I will texturize the house and then start to develop the details.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I finished the fish shop, I just need to place here all the details that characterize it as a shop.
Tomorrow I will start making accessories.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello Friends!
Hope you guys are having a cavetastic day :smiley::slightly_smiling_face: :neutral_face: :roll_eyes:… sad, very sad jokes! They just don’t get any better with time. Fortunately that ain’t the case with the cave :grinning: today I’ve kept improving it and these are the things that were added:
Waterfalls, shells and sand banks and improved the lakes:

I’ve also rearranged the stalagmites and stalactites, so they look more clump together and not just randomly placed like before… everything looks more tidy that way :slight_smile:
It’s not final yet, still needs more fixing and items.

Best regards
-Rogério-

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I made some more objects to detail the fish shop in the Moget’s village.
I placed the iron ornament on top of the building, which was the mixture of many references that I researched. I also place the stands that will serve to display the fish for sale and some boxes to decorate.
Tomorrow I will do the last details and I hope it is finished.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello friends!
Today I’ve made cristals and added them to the cave:

They were based on images from the internet, but completely modeled by me.
They don’t have the cube maps probes backed, so they will look a bit different once they actually reflect what surrounds them instead of the sky :sweat_smile:

Not done yet :slight_smile:
Best regards
-Rogério-

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished the details for the village fish store.
I placed the signs at the entrances, made a harpoon and place on the fishing net.
Tomorrow I will make the fish and it will be finished.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today, I give as finished, the fish shop in the Moget’s village.
I’ve also made the fish and some more accessories to complete … and this is how it looks on the scene.
Tomorrow I will elaborate another object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello Friends!
I’ve been making animation tests for the stalagmites and stalactites on the cave.
Because a video worths for 1000 pictures here it is:

In the cave there will be many of these that will break at a specific time to match the script.
Best regards
-Rogério-
1 Like

Hello friends!
To end the week I’ve smashed the boat, that @Rute_Perdiz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: carefully made, to pieces :smirk_cat:
These broken boats are forgotten inside the cave for some time… also you may note that some broken stalagmites are already on the set :slight_smile:
Have a great Sunday everyone!
Best regards
-Rogério-

3 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I started another house for the village. It is still the base form.
Can you guess what it will be?
Monday I will start to detail.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I’ve continued the house that I’ve started last week.
I have already detailed the roofs and created the places where the entrances and windows will be.
Tomorrow I will try to finish the house and start with the accessories that you will have.
Can you guess what kind of house this will be?

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Blacksmith maybe?

eheheh No,its not a blacksmith :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello guys!

Today I started to texturize the house. Tomorrow I will start on the accessories and, you can already understand better what it will be.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished the texturing of the house and started making accessories to compose it.
I started with the oven, which is one of the most important accessories for this type of building.
Tomorrow I hope to be able to make as many objects as possible, to finish this house this week.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

I think that soon it will start to be more clear what it is :grin:
A clue: what goes well with roasted fish?

I’ve been making the looping animation for the boats at the docks:

Still not perfect but fell free to criticize :slight_smile:

Best regards
-Rogério-

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I made another accessory for the house and textured the oven.
Tomorrow I hope I have finished the whole process in this house and start a new object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Guessing again here… a bakery? :slight_smile:

2 Likes