Resilience Satelle

Hello @Meshmonkey!

:smile: Yes it is! You are correct! It is a bakery!

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I continued to detail the village Bakery. Not all the utensils are made yet, but I believe that Monday will be really over.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello Friends!
Hope you guys are having awesome days!

I would like to give a special thanks for all the Pals that continually keep liking our posts. We always check every single one, you guys are awesome! Thank you very much for keeping an eye :wink:

The Bakery in location and rendered:

I’ve also completed all the boats animations for the docks :slight_smile:

Best regards
-Rogério-

6 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished the Bakery of the Moget’s village.
I’ve placed the bread to sell, the bags of flour, the baker’s shovels and a mini broom, which was used to sweep the flour.
Tomorrow I will start a new object … what will be next? :stuck_out_tongue: Let’s see …

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello Friends!
Today I’ve work a bit more on the Resilience Satelle Logo and I think it’s now close of final :thinking:

Like expected it was all made in blender:

:thinking: :face_with_monocle: :confused: Hummmm!!! it’s something missing!

2 Likes

I just found your post, great work, do you have tutorials on how you did it?

Hello @Michellia! Thanks, I’m glad you liked it! :slight_smile: The clouds are my version of this method created by CGCockie: https://youtu.be/lPAYX8z9i8M Any doubpt feel free to ask :slight_smile:
Best regards
-Rogério-

I think I’ve now reached a better color arrangement. This will be the Resilience Satelle Logo from now on :slight_smile: What do you guys say? Any suggestion? If something annoys you I encourage you to mention it, because it also may annoy others and that is always an issue that must be solved :smile:

Best regards
-Rogério-

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I bring you another house, which will be next to the bakery.
It’s still just with the basic aspect of how it will be, so I won’t ask you to guess :slight_smile:
Tomorrow I will continue :slight_smile:

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello Friends!
I’ve noted that my English in the story synopsis ( on the 1st post ) was so bad that it made it very unclear :dizzy_face: …so I’ve fixed all the major issues and I think that now it’s easier to understand :thinking:

Edit: I’ve been improving it even further, since last post.

Hello guys!

Today I continued to detail the new house for the village.
I managed to finish the roofs and their supports, the windows and doors, placed the wooden boards on the walls and made the fences.
I think it’s easier now to try to guess what it will be.
Do you want to try? :blush: :grin:

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I finished the structure of the house and textured it.
I started adding some accessories and tomorrow I will develop new utensils.

Can you understand what kind of house it will be?

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello friends!
If all goes as planed, I’ll be giving a lecture about Resilience Satelle, on a Portuguese university (ISEC) in the day 01-04-2020 (not a lie :sweat_smile:). For the presentation I intend to explain from were the Resilience Satelle original idea came from and because a picture speaks for a thousand words, here it is above.
3D Graphics made in Blender, compositing on Gimp and balloons from Krita.

2 Likes

Hello Friends!
We are working on a video project for a client and as such we had to pause R.S. We’ll get back a.s.a.p.

… Meanwhile the previous “Final” logo wasn’t working at all when in thumbnail size, so, after many attempts here it is the New Final logo :sweat_smile:

…Unless you guys have any comment, it will keep like this for some time :slight_smile:
Best regards
-Rogério-

1 Like

Congrats on getting a presentation! (how did you get it?) Will the presentation be filmed so other people like myself can watch later online? I Hope things go well! Though, I’m a bit worried with the “corona virus” causing all kinds of event cancellations that yours won’t be affected. :pensive:

Hello ArtAvenue! Thanks! I’ve just received an e-mail today that it was delayed to 3 of June 2020 (attempted date) due the Corana virus. :neutral_face:

How did I get it:

• I traditionally give a lecture, every year, (since 2015, I think) on that university.

• By 2013, or so, Blender wasn’t very known here in Portugal and I was a member of a collective of friends / organization called “ProBlender”.

• A teacher of the university was a Blender Fan and needed some Blender professionals/experts to talk about it to the students and, after being contacted trough “ProBlender”, one of those guys ended up to be me.

• Because I’ve made the presentation like if I was talking to long time buddies, the students seem to have enjoyed it so much that they kept inviting me.

• Last year I’ve inclusively been hired, by that same university, to make all the graphics for a cycling VR game (Project Exobike) they were developing. It took us 4 months of work but we delivered 10 km by 10 km of scenery and was the last big project we had before starting to work on Resilience Satelle :slight_smile:

They do film it. I see professional cameras on tripods when I’m talking, but the actual footage seems to not be made public. So, to give you an idea, this is one of the pictures a friend took of that event… it will be just like find Wally because I don’t have the hat on :grinning:

1 Like

Very cool, sounds like a good time! To bad to here about the delay, but at least it wasn’t straight up cancelled! It’s to bad they don’t release the presentation publicly. I’m sure it would be something people would like to see.

3 Likes

Hello guys!

First of all, I apologize for being absent, but there was a job that I had to do for a client. Now I’m back.
Today I made a wooden handcart to use as decoration. Tomorrow I will place it on the scene and develop more objects.

Hope you like it!
Take care and stay healthy :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I made some more objects to decorate the store.
I made a scale and board to cut food.
Tomorrow I will continue more :slight_smile:

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

4 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I made some utensils to place in our village fruit store.
I also did, the signboard with the symbol.
The other utensils still haven’t been able to place textures
I hope tomorrow I have already made all the objects that decorate the store.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes