Resilience Satelle

eheheh thank you very much, I am happy to know that you are enjoying it. It was and is being done with all my heart and reading your feedback makes us more eager to continue. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

:blush:
You are incredible also! Thank you very much for such heartwarming comment!
By the way Moget will have a scene grabbing an apple from that shop hehe
Best regards

Hello guys!

Today I gave continuation to the new house that I am developing. I finished placing the boards and started now to detail the small house that is next to the main one.
Tomorrow I will try to finish.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

I’ve had a really great time going through the process from the beginning. I had to skip some tho😂. But finally reaching the end has inspired me in a lot of ways. I’m relatively new to Blender and this is one of the best stuffs I’ve come across so far.
Keep up the good work and I just can’t wait to see the finished product. :sunglasses:

Hello @Paul_Yeboah!
Welcome to our project! Going trough all this thread is a Quest by its own hehe! :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for your nice words! They filled our Energy and Magic bars… a true boost of energy! :cowboy_hat_face:

Any doubt you may have, please don’t hesitate to ask.
I too was relatively new to blender once and many members of this forum guided me to what I am today… Now I’m the old Blender dude, so it’s my turn to share the knowledge :wink:

1 Like

Hello!!

I am happy that our work can inspire other people, it is a sign that we are on a good path.
I can say that I learned from Rogério what I have done, he is a good teacher. You being new to Blender is possible to learn. I hope we can help whenever you need it.
Thank you very much for your appreciation.

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished modeling the small kiosk on the side of the main house.
All the details are finished. On Monday I will start to texture and then I will make the accessories to identify it.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

4 Likes

Wow :upside_down_face: :face_with_monocle: :astonished: Just WOW! Nice Job @Rute_Perdiz! :heart_eyes:

Hello Friends!
Something just prevents me of being happy with the Resilience Satelle logo, so this time I’ve ditched the Freestyle renderer lines and made everything in 3D.

:thinking: I’ll let it rest for a few days to see if it sinks or floats…

Have a great Sunday! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The 3d is awesome! :hugs:

1 Like

May I know how you archieved those flower like holes?I can’t seem to figure it out🤔

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: @Rute_Perdiz will explain about the flower holes later today or tomorrow! Best regards

1 Like

Hello!

I will try to explain it in a simple way.
First, you have to make an object with some volume (in the example I used a cube). Then make a plane and place it in front of the cube. In the case of flowers I used a reference image. In this new plane, you will give the shape you want to cut the cube.

Given the desired shape, volume must be given so that it crosses the cube from side to side.
After that, you select the cube, and in the modifiers you choose the Boolean. In the box that says object you select the plane that crosses the cube, and in the Operation box there is the difference option.
Put the view in wireframe to be able to confirm that it is cut.

Once confirmed, click on apply and you can delete the plane you used to cut. And so it is done:) it is like I usually do to give ornaments and it is simple :slight_smile: Pay attention that the faces are all oriented to the right place.

Hope this helps.
Kisses,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Oh it’s that simple, I think I get it now.:sunglasses:

:smiley: You’re welcome

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I was making the entrance arch to the store.
It was a little difficult to decide what I would place on to decorate. I was back all afternoon with several options that would look good, and the result is this.
The house is ready to texturize and place props.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

5 Likes

Hello Friends!
Today I’ve started the animation for “Noam Painter” action.
Due to a very lousy internet condition, I’m unable to upload the video, so a screenshot is all I’m able to show you today:

Basely Noam grabs the brush and heads to the paintings. Just feet and tail motion for now, all the rest is frozen.

Hope tomorrow things will be a bit better!
See you then!
-Rogério-

2 Likes

Hey there!

Here it is the video for yesterday and today animation progress:

Primary animation, the body and tail animation therefore, is completed.

… I wasn’t sure how to end the animation, and I’ve made many attempts and ended up deciding by a roll eyes animation… I think it works well :slight_smile:

Brush is hand animated, no physics involved! :nerd_face: Still w.i.p. obviously. Tomorrow, if I don’t have work for clients, I should be able to complete the secondary animation, the cloths, fur, ears and so on.

Like usual, the screen capturing device is slowing down the animation playback from the original 30 fps to 25 fps.

Best regards
Rogério

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I spent the whole day “cleaning” the geometry of the ornaments to be able to place textures, so it was a tiring job.
Finally I managed to finish and tomorrow I start to texture everything.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished the texturing of the house.
I can already tell you will be a florist from the village: D
Tomorrow I will start to develop accessories and tools to further personalize it.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

4 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I made a bookcase to place some vases in the florist’s kiosk.
It took me some time to search for references and that’s why I ended up just being able to make an object.
I hope to do more tomorrow.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes