[RESOLVED] Is it possible to bypass GPencil in Bsurfaces?

Now this would be the deal for me.

Fucking love Bsurfaces, but GP is a bit of a pain in the …, would love to define vertices or bezier points in space with precision, GP has no control at all… not that I can not convert those strokes and edit them, but you know, BS needs those GP strokes to be happy and fulfilled :smiley:

If only …

Which Bsurfaces tool are you wanting to use
What do the existing mesh editing tools not do ?

Not exactly sure what do you mean by the second question, but I mostly use the thing where you draw a few GP strokes next to each other, select an edge you want to join with and it creates a surface for you

Thing is, I would LOVE to bypass Gpencil… it does not work without it, it seems. This way I would have much much better control over the final form.
Now I have to squeeze some shitty GP strokes in between my beautiful precise linework :slight_smile:

Now I have to squeeze some shitty GP strokes in between my beautiful precise linework

No, you have not. Make whatever out of whatever, convert to Curves, join into ONE Curve object, use instead of GP by selecting Curve, Shift select mesh, Tab and make your precision masterwerk.
Mind the individual curve directions and joining order.

Oh, you’re right. RESOLVED!!!

Now we’re talkin’!

Thanks man.