Retro Scandinavian Room

Created in 2 days in my spare time using only Blender and Cycles.

c&c are most welcome :slight_smile:

Attachments

I like the image fawdda - quite realistic, personally I’d do something more with the sideboard, it looks very simplistic and isn’t very interesting to the eye. As it’s a retro image, it would be nice to see the image cross-processed into a lomo 70’s style to give it extra umph. Nice textures though, especially the floor :wink:

Jay you’re completely right!! and thank you a lot for your critique and I’ll try to push the image forward :slight_smile:

Glad I didn’t upset you, I look forward to your new version :wink:

Looks good :slight_smile:

The irony is that I’ve been working on a study of retro Danish architecture and furniture. Quite different from yours, but still the same theme.

nice detail :slight_smile: love the style too

You’re most welcome :wink:

LOL!! This’s called Parapsychology!! I’m looking forward too see your submission :wink:

Thank you a lot Oanav :slight_smile:

I fixed the lighting a little bit and gave it the 70’s photography boost and I used Gimp for that.

I hope you like it :slight_smile:

Attachments

Looks much more in keeping with the theme, no vignette though - only joking, nice one :wink:

LOL!! come on Jay the vignette is all over the place! I’m glad you like it :wink:

Now time to re-decorate and change that wallpaper! :wink:

You mean it’s time to set the room on fire,and start a completely new one :smiley:

That’s how I usually feel about my work after staring at it for god knows how many hours! :slight_smile: