Returning to Eragon - Looking for a Team

I’ll return to make this much needed Eragon reboot of the terrible CGI live action film of the book, by Mr. Christopher Paolini.

I have asked for permission to make this movie to him on Twitter, where I asked which versions he’d like to watch.

For the project, I have gotten a Discord server for the team that is interested in this 3D verdion of Eragon. It’ll follow closely with the book, like previously I asked for assistance.

The Discord server link will be given to those interested in the project. I only ask for twenty four people, not attempting to have the whole community to help me. That is just greedy of someone who’s trying to make a single movie with that amount of people.

I need ten voice actors, two environment makers, a musician, six people to help with models, someone for lighting, rendering, compositing, and an editor to help editing the film’s final look.

So, I really want to make this film for Christopher Paolini and the world. So much that I am soon having a mouthful of water, but not like into building a studio of 120 people because they need to work on their own projects. I get that. Nothing in life can be the expected and unexpected.

I would like to see if anyone’s interested in helping and joining me on the returned reboot to the Inheritance Cycle’s movie screen. This is a big dream of mine since watching that horrible CGI movie.

Enough of my rambling mouth. Send me a message if you’re interested, though, and I’ll provide you with the Discord link.

How do you manage to make 4 movies at once?
there were already Space wars, Ancient Dinosaur, and Spyro?
Did you find anyone to work for you?

No. I discarded those movies in favors of this one. I just forgot to remove the posts.

The user has requested for this to be deleted. Due to reasons that will be disclosed privately, i’ll decide not to delete it, but lock it instead.