Starboard Games LLC is an indie gaming studio comprised of highly professional and friendly people. Each of our departments collaborates extremely well. We love and share our work amongst team members, offer constructive feedback and strive to improve ourselves at personal and organizational levels.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Animator to join us on our project INT (www.int-game.net), a Sci-Fi RPG with a strong emphasis on exploration, dungeon crawling, character customization and story-telling.
The successful candidate will join the Development team to design, develop, and implement animations for the game. You will collaborate with fellow members of the Dev team, and follow explicit instructions from the Project Lead and the Dev team Lead to craft smooth, flowing animations.
As an Animator for this project you will be required to:
- Have working knowledge of appropriate animation suites needed to produce files necessary for game engine integration.
- Translate written requirements into visually rich media experiences.
- Handle multiple tasks and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Contribute to constructive discussions; at the same time understand feedbacks and be able to change course if needed.
- In-depth knowledge of the Unity Engine UMA character creation system, or the ability to learn would be a great advantage!
We offer profit sharing from crowd-funding and sales revenue generated to compensate full-time team members, who spend 15-20 hours per week on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Compensation models may be discussed during subsequent interviews.
Please send you Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: [email protected]
We thank you for your time and are looking forward to hearing from you!
Starboard Games LLC