[Rev-share] Seeking Lead Character Artist

Hi guys. My name is Sagan, I’m 24, and I’m an enthusiast game developer.

I’m looking for a Character Artist (or 2) for my current project. The project is a 3D Action Fantasy. It will feature one game environment with a short story mode and a wave defense mode. If it’s successful, we will take it to Kickstarter to get funding for a larger game with multiple levels and more features.

You can watch a prototype of the game here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDv9x1WKz8E

I’m looking for one or two Character Artists to help me out with the characters. I’ve been doing all the character art so far, but the team is getting larger and a lot of my time has gone into management. I’m looking for the following:

Character Sculptor

• Sculpt high res character models

In-Game Character Modeler

• Retopologize high res sculpts into game-resolution, animatable meshes
  • bake textures

If you can do both, that’s great too!

So far our team has 4 concept artists, an animator, a writer, and a composer. I’m speaking with a 3D Foliage Artist as well. I’m doing the rest of the work right now, but I’m also looking to find people to help with environment modeling and programming. Hopefully we can form a strong team and create some awesome games!

If you’re interested in joining the project, please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!