Reviews For My Website

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that I will be getting a new website very soon. I have been building it for the last week or so and am nearly finished. All is going well, but there are a few things that I need you guys to help out with. On my about page I’ve got 4 counters. One is a counter for the total number of projects, another counts the years that I have been working on blender, and another counts the total number of happy customers. However, I have absolutely no idea how many happy customers I have…So, if you have ever downloaded/purchased one of our models/images/animations ect. or frankly had anything to do with us and have been pleased with us, I would be most grateful if you could say so down in the comments below! This will help greatly with my website!

Now you will have noticed above that I said I had 4 counters. Well, I don’t really know what to do for the forth one, so, any ideas will be considered!

Another thing I would like to ask from you is I need 4 people to write a very quick 2 or 3 sentence review about us. If you would like to do this, please just send me a note with your name, what you do (i.e. web designer), and an image you would like to be displayed with it, the image can be a picture of you or a logo, what ever you like so long as it related to you. Here is a link to the preview of this section (imgur.com/7BoQBOp).

Thanks in advance, Matthew