What are people trying to accomplish by constantly starting ‘wat r ur opinions lol’ threads, given that, without fail, about 70% of them consistently devolve into screaming riots and that the other 30% accomplish nothing what-so-ever. Do they want to feel special for having people talk in their thread? Is it an attention grab? It’s completely futile and almost completely destructive, what-ever it is, so why do people do it?
I should mention this is not a matter of censorship, it’s a matter of common sense. Also, it’s rhetorical, so don’t bother answering this if you don’t want. Just ask yourself this, next time you think about starting a ‘vs.’ or ‘opinions’ thread.
Seriously, if you’re just starting a thread because you want people to fight/debate in it, with no end purpose, everyone would be way better off if you didn’t.
EDIT: And also for the people who accuse me of being un-fun: No I am not fun, assuming that hate-fests and riots are ‘fun.’