Ringflier, a prototype to a bigger game

http://www.gameillusion.net/ringflier.gif

Ringflier, u are a spaceshuttle in a black box, or we can also call it a cubic room. ur goal is to drive into 3 targets. The red-things in the map.

This is a prototype, the graphics is primitive, the gameplay is also primitive, and I spended around a hour to make this… But if u think is a pretty good idea to develope, let me know…

I planning to make a whole real game from this concept, with more avanced levels, gameplay and more stuff, like badguys, traps, timecounts and stuff.

In other words, this is a basic concept of a bigger project.

Also thinking to make a first person view… what do u think about that?

Download it HERE

//yeahman

The number count is off, one of the “red things” doesn’t affect it when you go through it. And it goes pretty slow, but that’s easily fixable. And i also noticed that you can fly through the walls.

Umh… yea… Some bug there… I use the “near”-sensor… The touch and colli-sensor is broken in the last version, atleast I can´t get it to work…

I know that crashing into walls… gonna do something about that too…
Still, this is only a prototype…

This could be good, like a star fox style game.

The controls are hard to use so if you’re going to develope it a lot of work needs to go there, change the arrow keys to a mouse look system and then use a key for accel and brake.

Can´t really see it hard to use, I forgot to write down that u can brake at Space-bar.
However, I gonna improve the controls a bit, so it´s not too basic about it.

Its hard because when I press left or right the ship just spins on the y axis which is kind of wierd, and pressing up and down rotate it when usually those keys are forwards and backwards.

Its hard because when I press left or right the ship just spins on the y axis which is kind of wierd, and pressing up and down rotate it when usually those keys are forwards and backwards.

I think the controls are really fun to get the hang of.

it´s awesome… o well, too primitive… but this is a prototype, not sure if I turn this into a full game…