Robonite Games is currently working on a new 3D RPG called RISE (Temp. name) which will be targeting PC systems.
In the continent’s Great War, the 8 kingdoms and countless clans fought each other mercilessly. This continued until the king of Malea made peace in the continent. He, and the king of their neighbor kingdom, Wynaor, destroyed the beast-clans, and some gave up their war. This peace lasted for about 500 years, until the new king of Wynaor, king Knoli, attacked his former ally, king Ríg, king of Malea. He managed to march to king Ríg’s castle, where our story starts…
• Game Title: RISE
• Platform: PC
• Genre: RPG
• Theme: Medieval wars
• Camera View: Eagle eye
• Engine: Unity3D
• Project Started: November 2012
Some of the completed work:
Some of the finished music on SoundCloud:
The team currently has 10+ members.
Our core members:
- Abdelrahman Saher - Project Lead and Programmer
- Joep Den Teuling - Game Designer
- M Arif Rahman - 2D Artist
- Gabrielle Bullock - 2D Artist
- Béla Szabó - 3D Artist
- Zolo Orémuš - 3D Artist
- Dimos Stathoulis - Lead Musician
- Unity3D developer
- 2D artists
- 3D artists
- Graphic Designers
Previous Work by Team/Team members:
- Virtual MET (Demo): 3D social game
- NCE Game: 3D Quiz-Racing game made for Nestle employees
- Land of the Magical Stones: 2D educational game for children that was released for Android and IOS devices.
- Toktok Drift (In work): Racing game still in progress
Fixed percentage of net profit (Based on the work provided).
Send me your Skype or Facebook account along with some information about yourself to: