Robot Clubbing scene he meets her

Made this i had some issues with the tuning but hey i need feed back so help me out.

Ok, he comes across as your basic neanderthal male, tromping into the club to find a female. She comes across as that female going to the club to be found. If this is what you are aiming for, fine, but there isn’t a lot of subtlety in that particular boy robot meets girl robot plot.

You have seven seconds of video. Your challenge is to make us care what happens to him, or her, or both of them (which might be really tough in seven seconds…) in seven seconds.

Blake Snyder, a successful screenplay writer and author of The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need has a concept he calls ‘Save the Cat’. It is when we meet the hero and he does something that makes us like him and care whether he succeeds or not. If you recall the movie The Incredibles, in the opening scene Mr. Incredible literally saves a cat. Of course he does it in a way that is dumb and clumsy and requires incredible strength, giving us some insight into his character, but he does save that cat, so we like the clumsy musclebound doofus right from the start.

So, you have to decide if this is his story or her story, and once you have figured out who the hero is, you need to come up with something for the hero to do that shows us he or she is worth caring about. Once you have us hooked, then he can go tromping into the club where she is wiggling her actuators.

And you have seven seconds to to it in. Good luck. :evilgrin:

Quiet possible the best seven seconds I have enjoyed so far!

yeah lol the challnge seems big but ill try it. Guys thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much u guys inspire me :slight_smile: thank you