ROCKS is an open-source Linux Cluster Distribution that help you build Red Hat Enterprise Linux base Cluster within few steps. It has been widely used to build cluster around the world, including some clusters in Top500 Fastest Super Computer.
- Includes some major open-sources 3D renderers[LIST]
- Blender 2.44
- YafRay 0.0.9, can be invoked from Blender
- Pixie 2.2.2
- Povray 3.6
- MegaPov 1.2.1
- Partial support for Autodesk? Maya? installation
- Includes ILM’s OpenEXR support
- Includes DrQeueue 0.64.3, a render farm manager with graphical job submission
- An Animation Workstation node type, lets your ROCKS frontend control your design station.
- Includes Samba support for workgroup file sharing.
- Few movie & sound player & editor, such as
- Ogg and Vorbis
- x264[/LIST] You can download the roll from http://www.rocksclusters.org/ftp-site/pub/rocks/beta/4.3/anist-4.3-1a1.i386.disk1.iso.
MD5 Checksum is
Please consult included documentations for instruction and usage.
This is initial alpha release. It may still contains some bugs. Please feel free to report bug and don’t forget to give us feedback and opinions.