ROGUECATS animation

Hello blender addicts, this is the release of a small, but ambitious, project called Roguecats. During more than 4 months, me and the developer Patricio Land put some effort in create an action history and the base of two cartoony characters personality. In this video you will see their potential unfolding in a fantastic world, full of any kind of monsters and dangers you can imagine.

technically the project was created entirely with blender 2.81 and rendered in cycles, with the exception of other softwares to create some prompt textures.

We are trying to divulge this project, and our goal is continuing making more animations like this. thanks to all, enjoy :slight_smile:

watch ROGUECATS here:

44 Likes

This is great and very well done!!! The animations, characters, sound, lighting, editing are perrrfect. :heart_eyes_cat:

Congratulations on getting this short finished and good luck on its continuing. I can relate to the hard work y’all put into this. :metal:t2:

Tim

wowwww, many thanks for your reply, we are so grateful that you enjoyed it. There is lot of effort in it, as you say, but was also a fun and exciting process.

And maybe is not be perfect, but it’s well finished! and it serves as a proof that Blender can be used in all the stages of production, which is amazing.

1 Like

No problem, super happy to see other animators on here.

1 Like

Awesome! I hope you continue to post more. :blue_heart:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

“Oh my goodness, you nailed it!”

1 Like

hahaha thanks :cowboy_hat_face: :smiley_cat:

That’s amazing! Good work, it seems to be a promising project!

1 Like

Thats super cool. Love it.

1 Like

Dude! It rocks! :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2:

1 Like

awesome! pets

1 Like

Excellent work :+1: :cat:
Very inspirational

1 Like

Great looking short!
almost clay like stop motion. love it!