Roguelike-fps: Artist Needed!

Hello,

I am developing a roguelike-fps game. I wrote a game engine from scratch, and now would like to apply it :)!

I need an Blender artist who would like to create geomorphs (dungeons), enemies, weapons, items, etc. The art style will be up to you.

The payment will be deferred and will be a percentage of any profit that is generated. We can discuss further details later.

The game will include:

• Procedurally generated dungeons (probably using geomorphs)
  • Procedurally generated animations for enemies using a genetic algorithm (so animation is not required, only modeling and rigging). The AI required for this has already been written.
  • Procedurally generated weapons. The generator is done, but it needs more attachments (scopes, barrels, grips, etc.) and textures.

The game will be single player.
We can discuss any changes to the game idea if desired, maybe even throw the original idea out :).

To convince with respect to the seriousness of this project, here are some test scenes from the game engine:

Some Features:

• Smooth volumetric terrain
  • Deferred shading
  • Skeletal animation
  • Bump mapping and parallax occlusion mapping
  • Basic subsurface scattering
  • Variance shadow maps and PCF cascaded shadow maps
  • Bullet Physics integration, with tools for creating bodies
  • HDRR with bloom
  • Pathfinding
  • Neuro-Evolution of Augmenting Topologies (NEAT) + Hebbian reinforcement learning for AI
  • Cross-platform
  • Sound using OpenAL

Please let me know if you are interested in joining this project!

Perhaps these screenshots of the randomly generated levels and weapons will catch some interest:

I could probably help you with this. Check out some of my stuff at www.mimingape.com

send me an email if you want to talk more.
Oh and visit www.BlenderContest.com :slight_smile: