Finally, the newest addition to my virtual synths collection. Time to start working on another one.
Artstation has a tad bit bigger resolution images - https://www.artstation.com/fundorin
You’re on the #featured row!
I always wondered, how do you get the fonts for the decals?
From easy to hard:
- Searching for specific brand/model fonts, i.e. Roland (could be fan made)
- Using online font finders from an image with text
- Picking from the most used fonts of an era, i.e Helvetica family (most likely)
- Projecting an image from internet/manual on your mesh
- Tracing manually, if it’s something unique and/or a single word
Wow, yeah, thanks.
I’m getting into synth interfaces myself. Are those eevee or cycles renders?
These are cycles