Roller-Blading Figure-Skating Standing Fan Robot Man

Something I threw together. Kind of weird, really. His feet are roller blades and I’m thinking of making him figure skate.

Its cool. I like it. But he has a fan for a head? Or the head has yet to appear? If not, make the fan connect to his back somehow and model a head for him.

He is a fan. I added legs and arms. His head is attached to his back by a reflective metal stick that my be hard to see.

So his head is the fan! Ok. Interesting. I just don’t see the connection of the propulsion for his body to be directly connected to his head! Its an original idea but i still would like to see a ‘head’ and the fan as a seperate means of propulsion only.
Could you see this in a cartoon animation, where a fan is talking to a walking toaster oven?

I was modeling something like this: http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50151672/Standing_Fan.jpg

I got kind of creative and decided to add arms and legs. His head isn’t what moves him. Interesting idea, though. It might be a hindrance to his motion more than a help. Sounds like something potentially funny. :smiley:

As for the toaster oven, yes, I suppose I could. Why?

Hahahah that is sick! :smiley:

Hmm…I suppose you could describe it like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone know how to make his fan-blades spin, or at least appear to spin?