Hi, I’m still beginning my adventure with sculpting and that’s my first “not-terrible” sculpted character’s face. I know there’s still a lot to improve, so I am asking for advices, how the next steps should look like.
Here are my ideas, tell me what is most important in your opinion to make my characters better:
- better mouth sculpt - this pretty sucks;
- better eyes shading - next time I’m going to add more depth to their look;
- more interesting lightning and background;
- add eyelips with eyelashes;
- maybe better skin texturing (freckless or something) to make it look better?
- and finally make more than just a head! I don’t know how my 8GB ram will stand it, but it’s absolutely a “must-have”
I will be thankfull for all critiques