Rosebush (Finished project)

Hi there :slight_smile: !

Here is my finished little project. Just a rose bush whithout any color exept red.
Thank’s for your c&c or just rate it !

[edit]Here is a little update (I’ve added some grass on the bottom).

Attachments

Hmm, I like it. :slight_smile:

Just a little update… I thank that my image was a bit empty, so I’ve added some grass on the bottom. I think it’s better.:slight_smile:

Attachments

To be honest, I think the grass looks really ugly.
Nice roses though.

The grass seems to fit into the style of the image.

I notice that the style is toonish with few, if any, colored areas.

I’ve used toon sharder for the materials. For a better render, I’ve activated the AO.

I really like the style, and I think the grass is an improvement. How did you get it to look like that? The outlines of the different blades kind of join together… i like it.

very nice. very minimal. a bit japanise print in the styling. not really a bush.

First, I’ve created the rosebush. I rendered it and saved the image.
Then, I’ve created a new project, and put a particule system on a plane. I change the background color with a light grey one. I rendered it and saved the image.

Then, in The Gimp, I opened my 2 images and put the grass in front of the rose bush, after cut and paste it. I softed the top and the edges of the grass.

Cel-shading and ambient occultation? You may have beaten my combination of cel-shading and ray-tracing!

Rosebud!

dead

Nice. Simple and nice!
Mmh, I was expectig something else with the term rosebush :wink: A lot more of it. But it’s better like you’ve done it.

Be well
drink vin rouge and mange camembert