Rotate studio light in viewport?

I am using Blender 2.83.3

When using studio shade mode I am no longer able to rotate studio light in viewport using ctrl + alt + middle mouse. In previous version 2.83.2 I was able to rotate freely using those hotkeys while in viewport. This allowed me to conveniently view how light affects model at different angles without having to select shade method dropdown menu on top right. I also do not see a keybind option listed in settings to enable or change keys. How do I use feature assuming it is still possible to do so while in viewport without having to select dropdown in 2.83.3?

Issue resolved. I realized that the feature I was missing is enabled from an addon I use. Not part of default blender. Once I reinstalled it I was able to perform action.

Hi! I’m trying to find a way to make a hotkey for rotation the studiolights in the viewport when the “Make lights fixed and not follow the camera” buttom is active. I’m not sure if this is what you were trying to do back then but I’d love to know which addon do you use to have a hotkey for this.

It was probably LeoMoon LightStudio…

2 Likes