Hey, I am creating an RMB Menu addon, as an UI experiment, and maybe it will turn out to be handy.
You can download the current version here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8V1o1Fl0ub1YllmT3pURDY5RHM/edit?usp=sharing
Here it is on Github (Help wanted!) - https://github.com/PLyczkowski/rRMB
The menu makes most sense when you have Blender set up for LMB to select.
21.05.2014 - Not everything is functioning at the moment, because I have insufficient skill to do some of the coding. For instance, first entry is “Place 3D Cursor”, but the operator works only when you actually click on the 3D View. So I guess it needs a way to store the mouse position when you invoke the RMB, and then use it when you choose “Place 3D Cursor”.
Also, I would like to place some of the content from the Sculpt/Texture Paint/Weight Paint/Vertex Paint toolbars into the menu, and I have no idea how to do that. It seems to be possible, as can be seen here - http://youtu.be/nasivDl6T4g?t=12s
Any help is appreciated.
27.05.2014 - 0.2 Release. Features added:
- Mode selection.
- Mode specific menus for armatures, curves and text.
03.06.2014 - 0.3 Release. Changes:
- Added Copy and Paste Object
- Added Move Origin submenu
- Added Object Data submenu
- Generally improved Object Mode menu
- Added Add Object entries when nothing is selected, as @pitiwazou suggested.
11.06.2014 - 0.4 Release. Changes:
- Edit menu redone
- Removed Mode switcher
24.07.2014 - 0.5 Release. Added:
Move Origin menu in Edit mode
<img src="/uploads/default/original/4X/1/8/0/180db95c6f9abcfd7de5923f22b815ff87f7f95d.png" width="468" height="106"><br/>
Separate entry in Object mode
<img src="/uploads/default/original/4X/2/5/6/2562536929e38dd8caf3d348fccea536584b3747.png" width="671" height="123"><br/>
12.08.2014 - 0.6 Release. Added:
- Node Editor RMB menu - big thanks to Diego Gangl (Januz) for this.
When no node is selected:
When one or more nodes are selected:
- Added Align Orientation to Face in Edit Mode > rRMB > Move Origin/Orientation:
09.06.2015 - 0.62 Release. Changes:
- Align Orientation to Face is now more appropriately named Align Orientation to Selection.
- Fixed an error with Align Orientation to Selection that appeared when the object was on a layer other than 1.