Ruins

Hello…I would like to say Hello everybody…My name is Piotr and I’m live in Poland…I’m new in this forum and i would like to post something…so this is something what i created faw months ago…
Created in Blender 2.44 rendered in internal…
C&C are welcome…

Attachments

Really good image! Welcome Piotr! Nice presentation here! :wink:

Very good. grass is a little spiky, but by far the best I’ve seen on a first (oftentimes a lot more than that) post. How long have you been using blender? and welcome.

Hm…the Tower looks a bit small. is it a Tower? It looks like a Tower! :smiley:
Nice Render.

Really cool… The grass could use a little update but nothing to dramatic…

This picture is truely amazing… Congradulation!

Thanks for nice word…i use Blender about 2 years…
sliX yes this is tower-ruins of tower…i know it is a little small…

Wow! There are definitely areas that could be improved, but in general I really like the mood and simplicity. I’m not sure why, but I just really like it.

It looks like a little piece of wall.

If it’s supposed to be a tall tower it has some scale issues.

it’s really dead. like nuclear bomb radiated dead. Like parched brown nothing grows here ever again dead. Like even bacteria and roaches are dead. Nothing is growing anywhere? No green? No life? at all? <smurf gets depressed>. If that’s what you wanted to convey, cool! If not, sprinkle a little hope here and there.

Well Hello there.

Nothing much to add over what the others have said. The texture look great and you have indeed given this pic a ominous feeling.

Pretty much what everyone else has said…lovely image. Just work on the grass.

very lovely. Excellent! I love it, Piotr. Have you heard of Piotr Koswala (can’t remember who he is).

Thanks everybody for this nice word…i glade to know that you like it…

hello…unfortunetly i don’t know who is Piotr Koswala…