Ryzen 5 3600 CPU

I Created Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, rendered with cycles, the QR code design does not match the original because I couldn’t find or replicate the original.
Let me know what you think. Advices, Tips and critiques about lighting the scene would be appreciated.

2 Likes

You have a very astute attention to the details! Kudos !

Right down to the orientation markers on top face and bottom face of the chip.
The texture of the lid on chip, the silk screen font and lettering, and shape of pins, all beautifully done. The different hues of light shining off the pins is excellent… would like to see how you did that…!

Perhaps play with the lighting to light up the edges a bit to highlight depth/thickness a bit… It’s good even now… just really trying to say something :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, I have seen designed on USA/Made in ChIna kind of labelling. What does diffused in USA mean ??

Edit: googled and found the answer

The chips boast of “diffused in USA, made in China” markings, denoting that the dies (the actual chips) are made in the USA, at GlobalFoundries’ swanky new fab, in upstate New York. The chips are then shipped as wafers to GloFo’s facility in China, where the dies are bumped and packaged (mated with the pinned substrate and IHS).

1 Like