sabertooth

Stunning Stuff!

Damn, that is incredible.

Well done!!keep it up!

One thing I noted was that the wiskers look like they have the same thickness from start to end, opposed to real cat wiskers that become more invisible at the ends because they become more thin, that and the eyes don’t usually have the iris follow the curve of the cat eye from the side, it usually looks more like looking onto a flat plane behind a lens (like this image I found online) and a smoother transition from the black eyelid to the bright green iris also, otherwise really awesome (especially like the smoke that looks like it’s breathing)

All those subtle undulations in the face…great stuff. Just a fantastic job. Congrats on the top row!

magnifique

Tremendous work. Great replication of the lionlike anatomy. Fur is awesome

Nice sabertooth. :slight_smile:

Excellent work there!

This is fantastic!

I like the detailed hair.

Looks cool. You did a really good job with the fur! I know it’s not easy to get that right …

Such render, wow. I agree that it looks like a photograph at first glance. Thanks for sharing!

it very nice

Nice work! Apart from the model I like the setting: You show almost nothing of it, but it feels like the sabertooth is just entering a cave where men are taking shelter from the cold. Eyes locked on the prey …

Nice picture how you create and do you share with your creation.