Instagram~
Artstation~

78 Likes

Beautiful work as always Chebyishev!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Great job!
I loved the detail of the lips! and the expression in the eyes…It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a facial expression so well captured!

2 Likes

Like Gustavo said, great expression and posing! Well done. I also like the hair.

One thing to note is that the reflection of the lamp in her eyes looks very obvious, and it creates a compositional tangent with her iris. Again, this is very minor :slight_smile: keep at it!

2 Likes

Great job. Those hair are one of the best I’ve ever seen.
By the way, wasn’t S.M. a male too? Shouldn’t he be more “halfway”? :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much @GustavoOlaza @MagnussonProductions and @kabu! :smiley:

@kabu Oh that’s interesting! I didn’t know that so she’s just female here :sweat_smile:

wow. no other word for it.

1 Like

No, my mistake! That was Ranma 1/2 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re also #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Her flesh tone looks like a porcelain doll which doesn’t fit my personal taste. but it great work on a technical level.

1 Like

looks amazing! I’d be really interested to see how you texture the eyes to give them so much depth.

1 Like

Thank you for the feature @bartv! :smiley:
Thank you all for the comments :grin:
@guitarjorge24 I found this tutorial super useful! It is a bit old though but still relevant I think

2 Likes

wow! Great job! :+1:

1 Like

this is a striking image - it pulls your attention as soon as you see it, first to the eyes, and then to the amount of detail in the hair. The bg compliments very well to the depth, and the lighting is well done. I’d say one of the reasons I can’t stop looking at it is because it’s very realistically done but with an anime anatomy, so it’s “off” technically but works to keep the viewer’s attention, which intrigues me trying to figure out why it’s both alluring and strangely disquieting… super well done for creating a piece of art that draws the viewer in.

1 Like

Great work, congrats, love your style!

1 Like

nice work !!!

1 Like

Thank you @ruiqi @anon18318387 and @alf0! :smiley:

@jbooth03 Thank you so much for the detailed comment! That’s an interesting point about the anime/realism conflict, and it’s definitely a balancing act! :sweat_smile: :grin:

2 Likes

This is amazing. I never thought this level of detailing could be done using blender alone.

1 Like