Salamo 3D

http://salamon.ro/images/salamon/diszterem1.jpg

Hello now I’m publishing the first online domo of our game if you want to try it just click on the link:http://salamon3d.net23.net/WebPlayer.html

I had an idea to make my school (where I learn) into a game.

I had created some stuff but I thinc now it will start more advaced because: my informatician teacher and I had published it to the others to create a group of interested students wich I will teach Blender.

We do not will use the Blender Game Engine, instead we will use Unity for setting up the game because for us is much easyer because we want to take it to the schools web site.

If you can give some advice with teaching or anithing alse please comment.

Thanks

Attila

screens? better description of the game? I felt like I was taking a risk clicking on that link…
Nice blender logo, but is blender spelled “unity”? :stuck_out_tongue:

I get an error when I am trying to load this game. Maybe you should add some pictures of it here and explain better what the game is.

Unity is not modeling software it is just game engine, so the might have been used blender for modeling and unity as the game engine.

Really cool! You put the game in the wrong section, this is for BGE only. What is it though? The mouselook is really strange.

Ok, playing the game you’re landed in an empty lecture-hall-type-classroom-thing with nothing to do, the world is at a diagonal so the floor steeps upwards and there are gaps in the wall that if you go through end up in a never-ending plane of grass.

Sorry for being so blunt but… am I missing something here?

EDIT: This can be taken all back as the thread has now more background info. :slight_smile:

I don’t get it either. Possibly just a demo of his work.

And the logic problem, wouldn’t it be 100 days for 1 person? haha.

I suppose it could be a demo of his work yeah. I just felt a little disorientated placed in this random demo without previous info.

And, about my signature -Technically that makes sense yes. You’re thinking into it too much. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but I just haven’t got enaught time to finish the theard but now it’s done (the holes in the wall are the places for the doors XD)