Salio BMX

Super detail. The only thing (as others have noted) is that the surfaces look 100% clean and without defects, even in product photography this is not possible. So I guess it’s those small < 1% variations that would take this to the next level, but in terms of modeling this looks perfect to me.

jar862: I have taken your suggestion for the tire and updated the high- res.:

ArrozDoce: Thank you :slight_smile: The gyro: At the beginning I wanted a Street- Bike without any brakes, but it looked boring.

Kemmler: Thank you. I tried to give every part some surface- variations… like milling tracks or dust under the paint. Take a look at the picture:

Epic modeling love the details you put into it! Did you do those welds using the sculpt brush?

Wow. I think that little bit of texture on the tire treads really helped.

@rombout: It`s just a displacement- texture.
@jar862: thx! and thank you for this hint! :slight_smile:
And in case anyone is interested, here is a wire- render:

nice and clean topo!

This work is excellent, is pretty detailed, and nice shaders sirs.
congratulations you have my five starts.

Not much to add to previous comments…awesome work and details, well done!

Wow… very impressive. *5

First off, really good work. The only thing I reacted to was that the post/filters work really well on the detail close-ups, but on the overview shots I feel like there’s a radius setting somewhere that’s maybe set a little high. Like a sharpen setting or something like that.

This is insane, I love it :open_mouth:

Print!!!
I like It. :slight_smile:
Aaahhh dat nodes i like too XD.

Probably would have taken my computer 20yrs to render. Especially the hi-res one. very good

haha fantastic

even weld joins are there! how did you do those?
sculpted them?

Claas

The detail and textures are amazing! Makes me want to ride!!! The only thing its missing is a seat clamp, unless I missed it.

Edit: I found the seat clamp built into the frame. Nice.

Well Done, Loved the attention to detail, especially deformities under the paint.

Great job! Enjoyable close up shots!

how many lights did you use?

can you show a sceen screenshot?

This is an epic piece! Amazing details… especially given the short timeline. The lighting must have been the most time-consuming on this one as the materials are so well done. We can’t say enough about the welds! (And for anyone who missed it, up3d said the welds were a displacement modifier on a simple plane). I could critique this, but there’s no point since you’ve made all the right choices here. I used to ride a bit when I was wayyyyyy younger, and this stirs up some ancient feelings.

Just so well done, Kudos!

I think the details are the stars of this piece! The close-up shots definitely made me impressed by this piece. :slight_smile: