This is a project I’ve created already last year for a client, but I was forced to wait before an official presentation.
- Completely created in Blender 2.79
- Rendered in Cycles @ 300 samples and an image resolution of 1920 x 1358 pixels
- Used Blender 2.8 for the final rendering (no crashes…)
- Used the D-NOISE AddOn by Remington graphics
- There is microdisplacement used for the ground and walls
- This time no real procedural materials, textures are bitmaps based on Allegorithmics Substance Designer
Drop me a line if you have questions. I’m currently open for new project inquiries.
Check my website for more references: www.christoph-werner.de