Save image render? Also, I messed up my settings.

As horribly nooby as it sounds, the only way I know of getting the picture of my render is to Print Screen and then crop it in Paint, which really sucks. There has to be a better way to do this.

Also, I accidently smashed a button or two in the render settings, and now all my renders are blurry, massive, and overall bad quality. Is there a way to reset everything?

F3 key will do it. :slight_smile:

btw, don’t feel bad, i used to do that too.

Haha, thanks. :slight_smile:

But do you know of a way to reset my render settings, or should I just reinstall?

What it keeps doing is render the whole thing really short, and then expand it to fit the size, which makes it pretty ugly.

I’m betting you accidentally hit the Fields button. It’s in the bottom right corner of the Render window in the Scene context.

Also, you could usually correct something like that just by opening a new file, unless you somehow saved that setting as part of your default scene (CTRL-U). Worst case scenario, you can always Load Factory Settings in the File menu up top.

I ended up loading the factory settings, and its all good now. Thanks to you both.