Scalp edge showing in front of hair

Not quite sure how to explain the issue, so take a look at the provided image. That ‘gap’ shows up anytime I render the particle hair in front of another object. Any ideas?
Oh, and just to point out, I tried both with the Subsurf mod above and below the particle modifier.

Attachments

To be honest I’m not exactly sure what I am supposed to be looking at, but I think your issue is this: When you use a separate object to act as a particle emitter, most of the time you don’t want to render the object itself – just the hairs/particles. You can prevent this from rendering by unchecking ‘emitter’ in the particle system.

I had that checked and it doesn’t seem to be the issue. Here’s a better picture showing the problem.
Se on the silhouette of the mesh? You can see the base of the particle hair simply disappears.

Attachments

The only thing I can think of is that the scalp emitter is a duplicate, and the horse mesh has a subsurf on it, which acts to shrink the surface a tiny bit. And so the emitter is sort of floating above the surface a tiny bit.

Edit:reread your original post. I think you should just scale down the emitter like .98 and make sure none of it is showing through the horse mesh.

If it’s not that, chop off a slice of the neck and post a blend to look at. Good luck.

I love Woody Allen and thought Midnight in Paris [set in the 1920s Paris of F Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway] was genius. I suppose seeing it is about as close as I ever get to Ernest. It was definitely a shock to be watching the film and all of a sudden my greatgrandfather [played by Corey Stoll] rolls up on screen! I love F Scott Fitzgerald I a big fan of his work. It could be through a nod to Kate Hepburn’s favored long,??? 2013, tailored and straightlegged trousers or the flattering yet bodyconscious silhouettes of jersey dresses. Sometimes, we bring back a particular item that invokes a personal sense of nostalgia. For me,??? ???, it’s the backpack, a look we reenvisioned and updated for summer with our Palma backpack… There are currently huge brands of weight loss pills in the souk for those who are into diets and those who desire to lose weight,Isabel Marant Australia. The drugstore and the online drugstores are amongst the essential sources to benefit of the classy. Top selling Weight loss pills are the less sore habits to lose some pounds devoid of the need of strenuous aerobics and extra exercises and that is the main cause why people benefit of it… It was the biggest show of the week,??? ??, and I missed it. Marc Jacobs’s women’s show, the highlight of (at least my) New York Fashion Week experience,???(puma), was bumped from its usual Monday night, to Thursday night,??? Air Max, the last night of Fashion Week. After Calvin, the style hoards amble home and collapse. Rose had a car accident, yes, but if you see her postaccident, you could tell that she had suffered some damage to her her eyes and cheekbones,timberland 6???, but her lips and cheeks were normal. Some time since then, she has gone nuts with the trout pout and cheek fillers, and looks like a different person, even with sunglasses on (which cover the areas affected by the accident.) People often blame her current look on the accident, but you only need to do a quick search of her pics to see the transition from preaccident,Timberland Outlet, to postaccident reconstructive, to postaccident cosmetic disaster. DOWN WITH TROUT POUTS!. It the week before the finale on “America Next Top Model,” which means one thing: tears. Oceans of them. The cumulative emotional output from this week episode could easily brine your next Thanksgiving turkey. A. Typically, I like to upload an elevator pic at least once a week. It started off an inside joke with a friend, and now it’s become something my Instagram friends really enjoy. As lifelong chocolate lovers,Timberland Boots Sale, one of the things that made us fall just as hard for wine was the fact that certain wines had the magical ability to make chocolate taste even better. Chocolate lovers know that the trinity of wines that best enhance chocolate are Banyuls (from France), port (from Portugal), and PX sherry (from Spain). When in doubt,??? ?, choose by your favorite movie candy: Fans of Goobers should opt for tawny port, while Raisinets enthusiasts will prefer PX sherry and chocolatecovered cherry lovers might love Banyuls best of all… ???: this advantage will stick with you safer work space Ernst is the brainiac Macon / Getty Images In step with his philosophy