School Project Conversion/Overhaul

Hi,

A couple of months ago I made a temple environment for a school assignment, and I have decided to convert it to rendering in cycles as well as add a couple of things to it.

This is the cycles WIP as of now:


The original school assignment was made primarily in Maya with a bit of Blender help at the side, and rendered in Arnold. Lots of post-correction work was done after - this is the original Arnold render:


I will be updating the WIP here when I get some more progress done :slight_smile:

Cheers!

just a couple of small improvements:


some objects are missing - I am reworking the scene