Sci-fi Album Cover Artist for Ambient Electronic Record Label

Hey everyone! Chris here from Synphaera Records. We are looking for a talented sci-fi/dark sci-fi album cover artist for our record labels. We love Blender and putting the call out there to the Blender Artists community felt like a natural fit.

To get an idea of the type of artist and work we’re looking for, check out our existing covers on bandcamp. We are looking for someone who can work quickly and efficiently. Artists that work with us must be able to create within our current design aesthetic that’s both surreal and realistic that perfectly visualizes the music that we release.

Exosphere: exospheremusic dot bandcamp dot com

Synphaera Records: synphaera dot bandcamp dot com

If you think you are the right person for the job let us know! This is a paid gig. The rate is $250 per cover and we usually release 1-2 albums per month. Thanks for reading and we look forward to working with you!

Cheers,
Chris

Edit: I have removed the links due to this post being improperly flagged as SPAM. It is not SPAM. This is a real job opportunity. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @Synphaera

I would be happy to work with you, please reach me via email: [email protected]

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Jason

I’ve been listening to Ambient music since the early Days of Steve Roach and Patrick O’hearn. I sent you a message though your web site.
Thanks,
Michael

Ayo. If you need someone familiar with photo realism and some stylization- feel free to send me a DM!

Hope you find a right match!

(PS some folk here copy and paste the same message to all job listings- so be aware)

Thank you everyone for your responses and DMs so far! Nice to see there are several artists in this community who are eager for this opportunity.

When responding to this post or via DM, It is extremely helpful to provide examples in the style that we are looking for. Check the above link in the original post for references.

The artist we choose should already be actively working in the sci-fi / dark sci-fi genre as we need them to work quickly. We often only provide 2-4 weeks between concept to delivery.

Cheers,
Chris

Hi There,

I have PMed you regarding this. Please check it out.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you on this thread. This position has NOT been filled yet so we’re still seeking an artist to work with us on our album covers. Thank you to everyone who has replied and submitted their work so far! You are all so talented. This is a wonderful community.

To give you guys a better idea of what we’re looking for, I’m going to post some reference images. These are not our images, so all credit goes to the original artists. We are looking for someone who can visually define our sonic palate, which is not easy. The artist we choose must be able to demonstrate proficiency in composition, atmosphere, and above all aesthetic which is paramount for our record labels.

Here are some references. If you feel like you are suited for this position, please contact us immediately. Thanks again guys!

Cheers,
Chris @ Synphaera

Hello Synphaera!
My name is Pablo and I am a 2D and 3D modeler and animator.

My portfolio: https://pablodefou84.tumblr.com/

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.