Sci Fi corridor

Thank you. I guess i accomplished my goal. I wasn’t quite sure if i could nail the style.

Nice work.
Do you have an Artstation?

Nope, not yet, but i plan to get an account and put this project in there. Right now i don’t have any fancy finished works.

Let me know when you do. I’ll be you first follower :)). I’ve been collecting Sci-fi environment projects on Artstation for a while now.
https://www.artstation.com/anphung/collections/270897

HOLY SShhh…:star_struck:
This is really an impressive collection! It will take me days to go through all of it!
You want my work to put in there?
I would feel very honored.

This project here needs to be cooked for at least another couple of weeks ( i have 2 more machines planned).
When it goes on Artstation i will contact you.

I find this both inspirational and intimidating. Really fantastic work so far, I love it.

Intimidating you say?
How about this…?

3 Likes

Heh, I meant intimidating in terms of the skill on display. But you’ve certainly nailed the mood there!

Don’t be intimidated. Its simply effort x time.
I am doing 3D (as a hobby) for over a decade and i have also an art/design education.
I am also working on this scene on and off for over a year now.
If you stick with 3D (or any other creative endeavor) for a long time, you’ll get there.

1 Like

Great job, well done :wink:

looks really good man! I do think the lighting could make your scene really “pop”. Some lighting from the bottom (light strips ?) would definitelly add atmosphere and depth.

I move slow like a glacier again. :neutral_face:
Here is an Eevee rendering of the latest machine.

And in UE4 with the rest.

5 Likes

This is absolutely stunning work, it’s easily one of the best sci-fi corridors I’ve seen with an incredible attention to detail. Well done :slightly_smiling_face:

Some WIP stuff i am working on currently.

Very nice! Are all the details self modelled or do you use detail packs?

No, I do everything myself.

1 Like

Impressive! :slight_smile:

Wow man this is awesome Love it !!!

Yo, thank you.
Sadly, it’s unfinished and it kinda hurts me to see it in this state…but
I have not abandoned it, I’ll see it through even if it’ll take some time.
I have some more unfinished projects that match the theme and the plan is to mesh them together and do a short animation.

2 Likes

Yeah man i understand i have many unfinished projects too or some that wait for me to get better so i can give them proper treat! Goodluck with this one man ! :slight_smile:

1 Like