Sci-fi meets steampuck with leather.

Ok I revised completely the kevlar armor harness. Must say I like this better and it is really open for more addons and details. what you do you guys think?

This version is looking good also, but honestly I liked the last one better because it had more sharp lines and that was a more interesting contrast to the softer and more rounded parts of the armor imho. Concerning the new version I just wonder how this is closed and opened.

Nah, I really think this one is more towards what he’s after. (From what I can tell) But anyways I really like it.

Thank you. I have posted some more progress on the armor. I have made more revisions.

Nice progress and nice details added. I see that you stick to the more rounded version of the armor. I wonder how the elbow of the armor for the arm (to see in the back view) will behave when the arm is bent?

I’m hoping so.

This Is my latest progress. If anyone knows of a easier way of doing this I’m all ears? Thanks.:confused:

I think I would start with a plane then shrinkwrap it on the mesh then move and form it as I would like, apply the shrinkwrap, then extrude/solidify however one want it to look.

Sorry everyone it has been awhile here is a update on my project. I am currently working on the clothing for this character in Marvelous designer. I will upload some pics here in an hour or so.

Sorry everyone it has been awhile here is a update on my project. I am currently working on the clothing for this character in Marvelous designer.

Ok guys here at the updates. I got a friend of mind to use zremesher to transalate all the tris to quads. Now going on to finish more details.

Yeah, it’s looking nice and the wires seem to be very clean after this process with marvelous designer and zremesher. And a completely new concept for the dresses, though :slight_smile:

Any critique and suggestions please!

Here you go guys my latest update
Please give critiques and suggestions please.

This is just a glimpse of what I have thus far on this character. I still need to do some fine tuning on the weapons arm. So please lets see some feed back on this.

I like the claws on the hand a lot, and that weapon is definitely dope. Keep it up!

Ok. So I’m at the point of doing maps, hair, posing and texturing. Comments please!!!

1 Like

I have no idea, how she will hold this weapon. Nothing looks really like a handle.

Other than that every thing looks pretty cool. I’m curious to see how you are going to texture it and how you will do the materials. Will you switch over to cycles? Don’t get me wrong. Blender Internal is OK also, of course.

yeah I want to do everything in cycles. That is my goal